Friday, April 25, 2008

And With The End Of The Week

...comes something that's either the beginnings of cold or an allergy attack. UGH! I'm pretty sure it's allergies. They've been bad this year! So I intend to relax tonight, eat some comfort foods, drink lots of tea and water, and read a bunch. I'm looking forward to finishing Alexander McCall Smith's Love Over Scotland during the weekend. And of course I intend to work on my own revisions. Oh and keep up with my 100 words for 100 days. (The kids and I are on day 75!) I could always pop in a Bourne movie too. Hhhmmm, the weekend's looking better already! Have a grand weekend yourself!

Later: Yeah, a good two weeks away from the manuscript and I'm having no trouble finding all the holes that need to be fixed! And to think, I'm only on chapter 2!

2 comments:

Kit Frazier said...

Only two holes? Woo hoo! Have fun with Bourne...

Lexi said...

Oh, Kit, I WISH it was only 2 holes!