Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

Elisabeth tagged me. To find out more about me, read on.

Six Random Things About Lexi...

1. I'm known far and wide for my countdowns. I usually know the number of days until the end of the school year before we finish the first week of August training. I countdown for vacations, TV show premieres, movies, and anything else you can think of. The people at work have already started asking me how many days until the school year is over. I've even got it up on my board in the classroom. (Got this from Dad. He had a countdown of my college graduation before I finished my freshman year!)

2. I interned with the New England Patriots for a season during college. (Met my best friend there.) I got to go to training camp and onto the field for several games.

3. I sing. I wanted to be a singer when I was little, but I HATE getting up in front of people. I would love to sing commercials for cash now. A writer friend recently asked me to sing a song she's writing for her website. I'll let you know if and when it goes live!

4. I went on a trip in high school where we toured 4 countries in 8 days. England, France, Germany and Switzerland. It was a busy time, but oh what a fantastic trip!

5. 2 of my teachers died while I was in their classes. My 4th grade teacher died of breast cancer and my high school anatomy & physiology teacher died of lung cancer.

6. I'm absolutely addicted to bread/ rolls (bagels, croissants, etc.). Plain, with butter, dipped into pasta sauce, in a sandwich. I'll take it any way I can as often as I can.

Feel free to share your own 6 random things about you. If you do, leave me a comment so I can visit your blog and learn more about you!

6 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

I'm in awe of anyone who can sing. ;)

Thanks for playing! It's fun to learn new things about people you already know!

Lexi said...

It's funny, Elisabeth. I don't think about my singing much until other people comment on it.

Anonymous said...

How cool that you got to intern with the New England Patriots! I'm jealous; I've always had a thing for football players. ;)

Lexi said...

Nicole, would it help the jealousy to know that most of them truly are just big, dumb jocks?

Avery Beck said...

I'm with you on #6. My friends call me a carbivore (instead of carnivore...because I'm addicted to carbs/bread...tee hee).

Lexi said...

Carbivore. Hhmmm, Avery, I like it!