Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Checkin' In With Nothing To Say

Hiya. Nothing new to tell. I'm just moving along. I'm still reading Laura Griffin's book and hope to finish this week. I'm working hard at the day job (well, not right this second) and starting to plot and plan for the last 2 months of school. (It's always nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel.) Tonight is my Austin RWA meeting. There's still some family drama happening and I'm having some awkward reactions to it. (Well, not so much awkward as disconcerting) I'll try to find some other information to share with you over the next fews days since I really don't think I'll be in the mood to blog regularly for a while but I do want to update the blog.

6 comments:

Kerry Blaisdell said...

Hope things look up on the home front! "Life" stuff can sure interfere with writing, in both a physical and emotional way. *:(

Lexi said...

Thanks, Kerry. Yeah, the emotions are making EXCELLENT material for writing. Writing has always been theraputic for me. Maybe I need to go do some now...

Avery Beck said...

Sigh. I really should get back to the Austin group. One of these days...

Lexi said...

Yes, Avery, you do. We were talking about you just after the GH announced and I shared your good news with several people who had nothing but good things to say about you.

TJ Brown said...

Sorry about the family drama...I so know what you mean. Been there, done that. It passes. Honest.
Teri

Lexi said...

Thanks, Teri.