Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Goals

The chapter 2 & 3 clean up? Yeah, not happening. My heart isn't in the story right now so I'm starting my "vacation." For my 300 words for the writing challenges, I've switched to a Scottish contemporary. I'm aiming this week to finish reading Laura Griffin's book. Yesterday at Sherry Thomas's book signing, I bought 3 books: 72 Hours by Dana Marton (Harlequin Intrigue), Silent Witness by Leona Karr (Harlequin Intrigue) and Expecting a Miracle by Jackie Braun (Harlequin Romance). This afternoon I've got some serious school work to do, but I'm also going to see the movie Stop-Loss. Have good rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

OMG. How was Stop-Loss? I want to see that one.

Lexi said...

Definitely worth seeing, Elisabeth! It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was worth the time and money.