Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Heeheehee

OMG! Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE revising my manuscript? Uh, yeah, I'm serious. Seriously LOVING THIS! When the pieces start to fall into place AND make sense, I get all giggly and my heart swells! I had to stop long enough to share my glee.

Of course, I still have to revise the first chapter AND the synopsis for the Golden Acorn final round so I can mail them on Monday. Have I started that assignment yet? No. Oh, leave me alone! I'll get to it. I still have Thursday, Friday and ALL weekend. I'll do it and I'll continue my revisions on the rest of the story. I'll do it because Caitlin (my muse, remember?) and I are on fire now!

6 comments:

Shari said...

HOORAY FOR YOUR MUSE!!

You GO, girl!

Lexi said...

Thanks, Shari!

Anonymous said...

I love that you have a name for your muse. I do, too. Elle. It's short for "El Muse."

I guess we're odd ducks, because I like revising, too.

Lexi said...

That's cute, Cindy. And yay! Someone else who likes the revising stage! Three cheers for us...because so many people think we're crazy!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

You should totally listen to one of the 2007 RWA Conference recordings that we have. I think it's "Born to Write", but I'll have to check. It's all about writing styles.

I think you're totally a left-brain writer (or is it right-brain?) because of your love of revisions. Ooh, I shudder at the word. I'm definitely one of the ones who think you're crazy (*Grins*), but rock on for bein' on fire! Woo!

Lexi said...

No worries, Nicole. I won't hold it against you!