Thursday, April 17, 2008

Psyched Tonight!

The day job just threw a BUNCH more paperwork at me when I thought I'd almost finished. Ugh! But that's all right. I've got 7 weeks left. I can handle it!

I'm still doing my 100 words a day on several different stories. As for reading, I'm almost finished with Debra Webb's book. I should finish tonight.

I'm excited to get back to Danger. I think the 2 weeks off DEFINITELY works in my favor. (Well, in my muse's favor too!) I've got great ideas and I'm so eager to get back to it. I'm ready to shape it into the AWESOME story it's meant to be. Stay tuned for that...

AND I'm especially psyched tonight because I'm going to see Lord of the Dance! I saw the show when I lived in Las Vegas and LOVED everything about it. When the announcement came that it would happen here in Austin, I actually almost passed on seeing it. But the saner side of my brain said, "Are you nuts?" So, I'll be listening to great music and watching talented dancers tell a wonderful story! I'll share details tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nita Wick said...

Can't wait to hear about the show. I saw a similar (much smaller) performance once. I loved it!

Lexi said...

Oh, Nita, it was AWESOME! I was exhausted at the end and I'd only been clapping and stomping my feet. And smiling, of course! More tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm envious! I've always wanted to see Lord of the Dance! I love Michael Flatley. :)