Tuesday, May 20, 2008

100!!!

I just put the final period in my 100 words for today. Okay, I wrote 114. I've written at least 100 words every single day for the last 100 days. My grand total number of words is 41,655. My students and I started on February 11. I think 8 of them made it to 5o days and 3 of them made the one hundred days with me. I'm not sure if any of them wrote every single day, but I'm mighty glad I did! Most of my words were for Danger. Probably only the last few weeks have been snippets to get to know new characters.

This started out as an exercise with my local writing group, Austin RWA. I've always taken the challenge because I'm willing to try anything that might help my creativity. Will I do more 100 words a day for 100 days challenges? Sure! Just not anytime soon!

No comments: