Friday, May 30, 2008

Yeeeehaw!

I've calculated the last set of grades for the 07-08 school year! Woohoo! I'm almost done! We have 3 1/2 day next week, but we'll be cleaning, packing, partying and getting ready for summer.

The staff appreciation dinner was most excellent last night. It was so good I didn't want to get up for work this morning. My alarm went off at 5. I apparently got up, turned it off and went back to bed. I woke up at 7:16. Luckily school doesn't start until 8. I got ready within 15 minutes and made it to work in time to eat breakfast.

Tonight I plan to have a cup of tea, watch a little TV and then finish reading No Ordinary Man. Tomorrow I expect Caitlin to return and for the two of us to get organized with a plan for revisions AND a plan for my summer writing.

1 comment:

Fray-ee said...

I just finished No Ordinary Man (also bought on Amazon!) the other night. Loved it as I do all SB books! Btw, glad Caitlin's back.