Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Two Things

While Travis, Cat and I hunt for our muses, have a peek at:

1. Elisabeth Naughton's blog. Elisabeth just got her first cover for her first book Stolen Fury, a romantic suspense due out in December from Dorchester.

2. Teri Brown's blog. Teri's first young adult book, Read My Lips, comes out next month from Simon Pulse, and she's got a really neat book trailer.

So come on, support two new authors and click on the links! I guarantee they'll both be worth the clicks!

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Aw, thanks, Lexi. You are such a sweetie to direct traffic my way. :)

Lexi said...

You are most welcome, Elisabeth! I seriously CANNOT wait for your book! (Actually, I can't wait to join you on the bookshelves, but I suspect that'll be a while longer...)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both! :)