Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nope, Nothin' Yet

I stayed up last night reading Laura Griffin's book. Every single time I finished a chapter I'd look at the clock and say, "One more chapter." (Yes, it's THAT good!) I ended up falling asleep on the couch at 3 AM.

So when I got up at 10, I decided my day was pretty much shot and I kept reading. I'm now about 140 pages from being finished and I've decided I will finish this book today.

Danger will come back into play tomorrow. Laura's awesome story is getting me geared up to work on Danger again and at the moment I'm having an e-mail brainstorming session with my wonderful friend Lillian Dawson to work out some critical plot details.

6 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I love a book that keeps you reading long past when you should have put it down.

Lexi said...

Travis, I can't remember the last time this happened. And, I've figured out that I should probably reread it at some point because I'm reading it so fast because it's just that good!

Unknown said...

Man, I envy you. I'd love some time off to sit on the couch and read. I have this image in my head of being completely relaxed, no responsibilities, no worries, just hours and hours of uninterrupted reading. Wow...

Lexi said...

Cat, let me tell you it's the last time I'll be able to do that for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

Nita Wick said...

Slacker. LOL

It's okay. You'll have to get back to the grind soon enough. Enjoy the ability to be a slacker while you can.

Lexi said...

The sad thing, Nita, is I don't WANT to be a slacker right now!