Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sleep Update And What's On Tap

Well, after I posted the update yesterday afternoon, I tried really hard to work on Danger. You know what happened? I was falling asleep at the keyboard! So I logged off, got comfy on the couch and...fell asleep. When I woke up about 7:30, I panicked because I thought it was 7:30 AM TUESDAY. I was going to be late for the 2nd day of work! Of course, it was only Monday night. So I fell back to sleep on the couch until after 10 and then I went to bed and slept through until this morning.

So tonight I'll be doing the work I was supposed to do last night AND tonight's work on Danger. I'm STILL in love with my story and it's usually this draft or the one before that really gets me aggravated. But so far so good! Okay, enough chatting. I'm off to work!

No comments: