Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hump Day


Well, I'm not quite this lazy, but I feel like it at times! I've been reading the last few nights and watching season premieres. I've done a wee bit o' grading, but I've been trying to leave most of it at school. I was going to start work on Fractured Paradise's synopsis revisions yesterday, but I decided another day or two wouldn't hurt.

So tonight I have some work to do for the day job, the Criminal Minds season premiere and dinner with the 'rents. Maybe tomorrow I'll work on the synopsis. Or Friday. But definitely no later than Saturday. Oh wait. I'm going to a football game Saturday. Hhhmmm, maybe I'll force myself to get back to work on my writing tomorrow night. Yeah, that will work. Maybe...

2 comments:

Shari said...

I'll admit it - I AM that lazy! We all need our down time...

Kelly Boyce said...

I feel that lazy today. Nothing worse than a rainy, windy Monday to start the week off with! Hope you had fun at the game!