Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Having Loads Of Fun!

No, I'm totally serious! I'm knee-deep in revisions and I'm so in love with these characters and their journey! My only regret is that I can't spend all day every day on it. (Dang day job!) But for 2 nights now I've stayed up until after midnight working. And stopping is always the hardest part. The revisions are coming along well, but I don't think I'll make my deadline of sending it to my awesome CPs come Saturday. Perhaps by Monday. For now, though, I'm enjoying what changes I'm making and how the story is progessing. But I'm thinking if I take the time to finish this round like I should and e-mail it on Monday, then maybe I'll have less to fix when they send it back to me.

Okay, I really need to go to bed. I'm not even sure I'm making sense anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay that you're loving your revisions! :)

Lexi said...

Bonnie, I can't believe how much I'm loving this process! Of course, I may be tearing my hair out in another day or two....