Thursday, September 17, 2009

My New Addiction


During the revision process of my Scottish story, I've been forced to stop at convenience stores on the way home from work to buy a bottle of coke and peanut M & M's. I can't seem to get enough! I figured the coke might be to keep me awake long into the night, but I can't figure out the reason for the M & M fascination. BUT, I'm not worrying about it too much. I'm giving in because the revisions are working and I want to get the work done. To stop now might jinx my muse and Caitlin would not be happy. I'm a smart woman. Don't mess with success. Feed the muse!

2 comments:

Natalie Murphy said...

I don't know about everyone else, but when I'm writing I like to have snacky food. By that I mean food that I don't have to really pay attention to while I'm eating. Like popcorn, or grapes. Perhaps you've just found your snacky food? LOL!

Hope revisions keep going well!

Lexi said...

Maybe I have found my snacky food...although I was looking for peanut butter M & Ms to spice up my life a little.

Thanks for the revision wishes, Natalie! The story is coming along extremely well. In fact, I'm going to get off the internet so I can get back to work!