So yesterday I spent a chunk of time rearranging my scenes in my book because I'm pretty sure I had a breakthrough and know the right way to organize the scenes.
Unfortunately, I'd forgotten how painful that would be.
I'm still in the thick of it, still absolutely convinced I'm making the right decision, but struggling because I don't want to cut any of the awesome work I did last week. My goal is to finish rearranging tonight and start adding transition sentences and paragraphs so that I can be all ready to move forward during my writing afternoon (last bit of personal time from work!) tomorrow. Wish me luck!
(And don't worry. I saved a copy of the manuscript BEFORE I started making sweeping changes just in case I'm wrong with my breakthrough!)