Sunday, May 09, 2010

Catch Up

Wow! The days are flying by! I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday and the Daphne announcement. So here's a quick rundown of what I've been doing:

Celebrated my Daphne final with dinner and a few margaritas
LOTS of school work. UGH.
cooked 3 dozen eggs for a field day activity
field day Friday, which was 3 1/2 hours out in the almost 100 degree heat
sickness from...heat??
babysat
watched The Blind Side, Angels & Demons and Monster-in-Law with brother and sis-in-law
wrote a little
Sent off my entry for the final round of the Daphne
wrote my Edinburgh Tattoo article
applied for more jobs

AND here's what is coming up:
3 Examiner articles this week
1 afternoon off to work on my suspense manuscript
apply for more jobs
WRITE!
Austin RWA meeting
go to the gym at least 3 times
seriously consider cleaning the house

I'm off to get started working on my manuscript for tonight!

No comments: