Saturday, October 06, 2007

Contest, Sports And Writing

Don't forget to leave me a comment and get in on my contest! Leave a comment on any recent post, mention Scotland or Scottish or some variation between now and midnight Monday (10/8) and I'll draw a winner Tuesday, October 9th!

Speaking of contests...my CP and friend Jenna Stuart is an evil influence. She gave me a compliment about my writing and tried to talk me into entering another RWA chapter contest. I haven't decided if I'm going to do it or not. Oh, who am I trying to kid? I'll probably mail the entry out on Monday.

My Texas Longhorns got beat today, but they actually played better than I thought they would. I ate too much, of course, but at least I didn't drink too much. (I was at a party.) My Boston Red Sox play Game 3 of their division series tomorrow and my FAVORITE pitcher is pitching. (Curt Schilling, if you were wondering.) You can bet I'll be watching that. And my New England Patriots will be trying for another win tomorrow.

TCAFS is still coming along. I'm sure I'll be done with the draft by Tuesday. While working on Meggie's blog, I was introduced to yet ANOTHER future story. The hero is someone who has played an important part in Meggie's life, but not in a romantic way. I don't know much about him, but I met his heroine and WOW they just explode onto the page! (To find out a little more about the hero, check out Meggie's blog!) When I finish revisions on the current WIP, I'll have so many great stories to choose from for the next installment of my Scottish village.

Okay, I'm off to work on my 401 words for the day. Have a good night!

No comments: