Monday, October 29, 2007

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

WOOHOO! My Boston Red Sox are baseball's WORLD CHAMPIONS for 2007! Twice in the last 4 years! I love my team! I watched every last second of the game last night and then I watched the post-game interviews and award ceremonies and the champagne baths. I couldn't sleep last night because I was too excited. When I got to school today (with my 2004 Red Sox T-shirt on), I taped the newspaper front page & sports page onto my board in the front of the classroom.

Writing? Yeah, I'm workin' on it. I managed to get 564 words written during the game (on commercials, of course!). Tonight after the news, I plan to sit my behind in this chair and read through the first chapter or two of TCAFS. Whether it's ready or not, I'm sending it to my CP before I leave for RI. (You know, New England. Where I'll be able to buy a NEW Boston Red Sox World Champions T-shirt and other goodies.)

Okay, okay. Stop being a slave driver. I'll stop gloating about my Red Sox (and the team's amazing, talented players) and get back to the business of writing. I'm going, I'm going!

1 comment:

Kelly Boyce said...

Congrats on the BoSox win! I'm amazed you managed to write during the game. I'd be too pumped with adrenaline.