Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just A Quickie

Woohoo! I can't believe my team is ONE win away from winning the World Series! I'm so psyched! And in a matter of days I'll be in RI, so how magical will that be?

My Austin RWA 301 words a day for 31 days challenge is almost over. I've got 4 days left, including today. It's been great, except for the few times I felt like pulling strands of my hair out...one by one.

The new short contemp has a title and I love it. Shadowed Heart. What do you think? As for the suspense, well...

Oh, and I'm slowly getting into the revisions of TCAFS. FINALLY!

I'm off to help out at work today since half our campus moved to a new location this weekend. (I didn't move.) I'm sure I'll post again after Game 4 of the World Series.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your team winning! :)

Lexi said...

Thanks, Bonnie! It still makes me smile!

Catherine Avril Morris said...

Great job keeping up with the 301 Challenge. I've been seriously remiss for the past, oh, nearly 2 weeks. But I saw today on the spreadsheet that you've been kicking butt. Great job! Keep it up through Wednesday (and beyond)!!

Lexi said...

Thanks, Catherine! Today was a killer. I had to force myself to write the words and it actually hurt! Thank God we've only got TWO more days to go!

As for my 100 words a day for 100 days challenge, I would quit right after the 301 challenge if I didn't have a handful of students who are venturing the whole 100 days with me!