Rules: It’s harder than it looks!
Copy to your own blog, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. (Or not. I'm not into tagging others, but if you want to do it, leave a comment and I'll come and read your answers.)
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real… nothing made up!
If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.1. What is your name: Lexi
2. A four letter word: Love
3. A boy’s name: Liam
4. A girl’s name: Lily
5. An occupation: Librarian
6. A color: Lilac
7. Something you wear: Lingerie
9. A food: Lasagna
10. Something found in the bathroom: Lotion
11. A place: London
12. A reason for being late: Lost the car keys
13. Something you shout: “Love you dearly, but get out of my room!" (Often shouted to my students when I can't get them packed and lined up fast enough to go to their next class.)
14. A movie title: Lion King
15. Something you drink: Lemonade
16. A musical group: Loverboy
17. An animal: Lynx
18. A street name: Lindy Ave.
19. A type of car: Lexus
20. The title of a song: Loch Lomond