Monday, June 07, 2010

Other People's Good News!

Since I'm hard at work with my revisions and classes at the gym, I thought I'd share other writers' good news:

First, Marie Force. I picked up her book Line of Scrimmage at a book signing at RWA Nationals. I admit I picked it up because I was curious about a romance with a football hero and well, I loved the guy on the cover.
Since then I've been following Marie on Facebook and her blog. She just announced that another one of her books, Love at First Flight, took first place in the Single Title category of the Lories Best Published Contest! Congratulations, Marie!

Second, Joan Swan. I don't know Joan except as the CP of one of my online friends, Elisabeth Naughton. I've followed Joan's unpublished career through her website and through Elisabeth's updates. Today, Joan announced she got "THE CALL" for her paranormal romantic suspense stories! She has a 2-book deal with Kensington Brava. Congratulations, Joan! May this be the beginning of an exciting adventure for you!

No comments: