Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Wee Bit Of The Scottish!

My 2nd draft of His Reluctant Witness is D-O-N-E!!! I've still got quite a bit of work to do on it, but I'm taking Wednesday (and probably Thursday) off from the suspense because I NEED A BREAK!

I'm still in a writing challenge with my Austin RWA, so I can't take today completely off from writing. My solution? I'm going to play around with the next Scottish contemporary, Her Highland Champion. It will be a nice change of pace and it'll give me my needed words for the writing challenge.

Other than this milestone, I will officially be unemployed as of 12:30pm. Kids leave then and the teachers go out to lunch together. I'm looking forward to that, although I'm sure I'll be emotional too since it may be the last time I see some of these people. But, like I've been saying, in my heart I believe this is the best decision for me.

So, onward and upward....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay on finishing the 2nd draft! And I hope you have a lovely lunch. :)

Natalie Murphy said...

Woohoo for finishing the 2nd draft!!

Lexi said...

Thanks, ladies! Bonnie, lunch was good, so were the margaritas! I came home, had a nap and then couldn't figure out if it was night or day when I woke up!