Monday, June 16, 2008

Borrowed Time

Yippee! I got my errands done (and added a couple) and then I came home to write. I've only written 3 pages so far, but these new characters for this new story are in the mood to talk! So Danger's on hold while Caitlin and I work on Borrowed Time. I'll update later with how many pages I managed to get finished on this first BIAW day. Wish me luck!

UPDATE at 10:50: Well, I'm up to 7 pages so far on Borrowed Time and guess what? I'm missing the hero of Danger! I intend to work for another hour and see what I can come up with for BT, but I think tomorrow I'll go back to Danger revisions for a while. Hhhmmm, it should be interesting trying to work on both at the same time!

6 comments:

Shari said...

I love the beginning when characters are eager to jump onto the page! Glad you're having fun - good luck with BIAW. Every time I sign up for that kind of challenge I want to pull my hair out! LOL

Lexi said...

I've been wanting to do the last few BIAWs but my work schedule was crazy and didn't give me any chance to join. So I was not going to miss out this time!

Unfortunately, I haven't written any more pages than those original 3. Maybe I should get off the computer...

Kerry Blaisdell said...

Good on you! I worked on DAD over the weekend. Amazingly, it didn't suck, and I actually started to like my H/H again. LOL! Here's to taking a "break," so the reunion can be that much better.

Lexi said...

Kerry, I learned the hard way that I need to schedule breaks. When I didn't, I ended up walking away from writing for a month and a half. I vowed then and there that I'd always schedule a "vacation" in between books.

Anonymous said...

You know what, I just realized that your name is very close to "lexicon." You must use words well.

Lexi said...

LOL, Cindy. I try!