Thursday, June 05, 2008

Paroled!!!!!

School's out for Summer! Woohoo! I celebrated with a lunch with some other teachers, a trip to the bookstore and a drop at the post office. The teachers and I talked about summer school (where no one really knows for sure what we're doing) and our schedules for 2008-2009. At the bookstore I picked up Strangers in the Night by Kerry Connor. I also looked for Teri Brown's book Read My Lips, but the store didn't have it. At the post office, I mailed 2 contest entries for Danger. Now for the rest of the night I'll read, write and enjoy the fact that I can sleep in tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee on the parole!

Lexi said...

Thanks, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! But I now have the Alice Cooper song stuck in my head. *g*

Unknown said...

Wahoo!! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your time... and Jason. I'm sure he'll be happy to spend many hours of excitement with you. Oh, what about Daniel Craig? Should I bring him with me on Tuesday?

Lexi said...

Tori, me too. I was singing it as I drove out of the school parking lot yesterday!

Lexi said...

Monika, I can't WAIT to spend some time with Jason! I don't know about Daniel Craig. Is he any good?