Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What Happened Wednesday

I'm stuck. No, really. I have two awesome stories to play with, several awesome scenes floating in my head, but I can't write anything. I've been surfing the net for an hour. I keep thinking about my stories and about how I have another 2 hours scheduled for writing. Yet no decent words are coming to mind. I think I'm going to pull up a blank page and just start writing anything that comes to mind. I'll force myself. Usually when I do that I end up with some pivotal scenes. May the magic touch me today! (Pretty please with sugar on top...)

An hour later: Ah, never fear. A good almost-love scene combined with another threat and I'm back in the game!

7 comments:

TJ Brown said...

I pretty much hate that. Sorry you are stuck. I'm just being lazy. LOL
Teri

Lexi said...

Hey, Teri, you earned your right to be lazy for a bit. But not too long, now!

Unknown said...

Ha! I hate it when you get stuck (and you actually have TIME to work), but yeah for the breakthrough. How do you like working on more than one thing at a time? Fun or confusing?

Kerry Blaisdell said...

For once, I'm UNstuck. LOL! That whole "trust myself" thing is working out pretty well. *:?) Congrats on making it over the hump!

Lexi said...

It's a bit of both, Cat. I don't seem to be able to get totally engrossed in either story. Well, to be honest, I haven't done much to the current WIP since this BIAW started. But once it's over, I'm putting BT on the back burner until probably the middle of July. I want to be able to devote my time and energy to Danger. (And plus, I really miss Danger's hero and heroine!)

Lexi said...

Thanks, Kerry! And since you're unstuck, run with it while you can!

Anonymous said...

Yay, way to go. Glad you stuck with it.