Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tuesday's Better!

All is well. I got some kids to clean my classroom, I've had some free time to finish some ESL reports, I'm set to go buy my 7th graders McDonald's (as a reward for passing the state writing test). Don't worry. There are only nine of them so I won't go broke! This afternoon I get to have a party with my writing challenge kids, you know, all the nice, cooperative kids. Sadly there are only 8 of them. Then tonight is the Kinder graduation. I'm not going home before the graduation at 6:30, so from the time school gets out until the graduation, I'm going to work on Danger's chapter 2. I'm psyched for a good day! Hope your day's going well too!

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Glad things are settling into place for you. That makes one of us.

Lexi said...

Thanks, Travis. I'll try to send some positive vibes your way!