Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lexi's Wild Wacky World

I've decided to extend my contest for a nickname for my hero. So the end date will now be Friday, June 20th at midnight. Click here for the details.

Revisions are going well. I had to stop Friday night because my brain just decided to quit working. I think my muse was tired. Today I didn't wake up until 11! I haven't slept that late in YEARS. I managed to get to the gym, get some groceries and get some cleaning done. Oh, and I worked on my report for the day job. As you may or may not be able to tell from the progress meter, I managed to get through revising about 1/2 of chapter 4 today too. YAY!

On Sunday, I'm going to finish revising chapter 4 and start on 5 if I have the time. I'm also planning another gym visit and to clean up the rest of the house. I want to get it all done so that I have none to do during this week. My Book-In-A-Week starts on Monday! I've been so engrossed in Danger, it'll be weird to focus on a new couple! Hopefully Caitlin and I will be productive with that manuscript as well. I have quite a few errands to run on Monday, but I'm confident I'll get everything done AND still get my pages for the BIAW done. Quite honestly, right now I'm feeling kind of invincible! (I hope it lasts!)

No comments: