Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble, Gobble

To all of us in the States and to all the Americans overseas, Happy Thanksgiving! Have a safe, relaxing and tasty holiday!

I am thankful for:
my family and friends, even though they're all a bit strange.
my health. It can be taken away so quickly.
my blog friends. Sometimes your comments keep me going.
my students and work community. There are wonderful people and adults in the making there!
my writing talent that God gave me. (I promise not to squander it!)
the soldiers who work hard every day so that I am free to speak my mind, read what I want, and live the way I want.

Everybody, enjoy good food, good fun and good times!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hope you had a WONDERFUL turkey day!!!

Nita Wick said...

Hope your holiday was wonderful, Lexi.

Lexi said...

It was wonderful, ladies! And yours?

Crystal said...

Couldn't have been better!! The food was tooo goood!!! Glad to know we get a break in between Thanksgiving and Christmas eating, lol! The waist line has grown a bit....

Lexi said...

Oh, crystal, I don't even want to think about the waistline!