Friday, August 20, 2010

1000th POST!

Yes, you read that right. This is my 1000th post here on my blog! Thank you to all of you who have traveled this path with me for so long and welcome to those of you who have recently joined us! I hope to bring you many more posts with lots of information on my writing, my "real world" and the publishing world in general.

NOW FOR THE ACTUAL INFORMATION FOR THIS POST:

I have a secret. If things go as planned, it will make a HUGE difference in my life- real world and writing. (And NO, it's NOT a contract yet! Sheesh! You know I'll be shouting from the rooftops when an editor calls me to offer a contract.) I have some thinking to do and some decisions to make, but I promise to share the details with you as soon as I'm comfortable. For now....

2 comments:

Gary said...

Okay, Victoria. Spit it out!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 1000th post! :)