Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rollin' Along

Revisions are coming along. I FINALLY got done rewriting chapter 4. Ugh, it needed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much work! Keep your eye on the progress meter. I update it regularly.

As for my Scottish short contemporaries, the one I'm going to enter in the Mills & Boon Fresh Voices Contest is getting good comments from my CPs. Yay!
AND
I got an email response from my status check last week on the manuscript that's been in London for a while. The editor thanked me for my patience and said she'd get back to me by the end of October at the very latest. That's fine! By that time I'll have the next story completely drafted!

Got some news about a friend, but I'm waiting until she announces it. Should be soon!

Tomorrow the final placements for the Golden Claddagh Contest will be announced. I'm getting nervous now, the jitters that make me not want to eat anything. Both the suspense I'm revising and the short contemp that's in London are in this contest. I'll share with you as soon as I know something!

No comments: