Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If You Like Time-Travel Books....


Make sure you read Tami Dee's Mists of Time Viking Series. The series is about four brothers in the early 900s who find their perfect soulmates who just happen to be from a different time period.

I was fortunate to win the first 2 books in a contest and I'm so thrilled with the chance to read these FABULOUS stories! They are different than the average time-travel romance and I'm thankful they are. From the very beginning, Dee had me sucked in and trapped in with her unique stories and excellent writing. Several times while I was reading I wanted to keep going, but the late hour and my drooping eyelids forced me to shut down the computer and stop reading. The third book is out now from Desert Breeze Publishing I can't wait to read about the next brother's story!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love books that you don't want to stop reading even though you're tired. :)

Lexi said...

Absolutely, Bonnie! And I gotta say that I usually don't feel that way about too many books.