Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CK Tutoring

My business website is LIVE!!! I hope you'll check it out, let me know what you think and help spread the word! It still needs some tweaking, but I accidentally hit the "Publish" button before I'd planned to so I'm "live" a little early.

My goal is to help people in person or over the net with any English they need. Students in grade school, high school, college
People whose 1st language isn't English
Brainiacs who can't put their thoughts into organized papers
AND newer, pre-published authors

I added the writers because I've been pursuing publication for a LONG time and I've learned a thing or two that I wish someone had told me in the early years.

For more details, visit the website here!

1 comment:

Gary said...

A preme! It will grow strong and healthy, I'm sure. Cool site!