Monday, August 16, 2010

Pluggin' Away

I've been working hard on the revisions to my suspense manuscript and I LOVE them, but they're taking longer than I'd planned. Still, I'd rather it take longer and turn out great than send out an inferior manuscript!

Today I applied for 8 more jobs and got a call back on another. I'm applying for any and every job I am qualified for, from here in Austin to anywhere around the world. I applied for 2 ESL Teacher jobs in Asian countries. Why not? Life SHOULD be an adventure!

I also spent some time today working on the website for my tutoring business, CK Tutoring. When it's up and running I'll be sure to let you know so you can see it!

The teachers at my old school started staff development today and you know what? I am SOOOOOO thrilled that I'm NOT there! Despite not having a full-time job yet, I believe 100% that I made the right decision to leave. I'm already happier, more relaxed and I'm so excited for all the possibilities yet to come!

And now I think I'll go do a bit o' writing on my Scottish short contemporary before I make a list of what I need to do tomorrow.

No comments: